25+ Best Instant Pot Easter Recipes to make Easter dinner fun, memorable, and insanely delicious. Main Course, Side Dishes, Desserts, and more! We're covering the entire meal today and showing you how much easier Easter dinner can be when cooked in the electric pressure cooker.
Of all the holidays, Easter just might be my favorite to cook for. At least in my family, the rules about what you have to eat for Easter aren't quite as strict as other holidays and people don't get as flustered when I shake things up a bit.
Along with celebrating Easter for both the spiritual and fun aspects, Easter also feels like the celebration of spring. The grass is green, kids can play outside, the sun is shining, the temperature is perfect . . . It's like my soul has just been reawakened after a long, cold winter!
I love it so much! Let's make sure we celebrate it right with some INCREDIBLE food!
In this Instant Pot Easter Recipe Round-Up, we will cover:
- Instant Pot Appetizers and Salads
- Instant Pot Bread
- Instant Pot Main Course
- Instant Pot Side Dishes
- Instant Pot Desserts
- Fun Stuff
Get ready to click, save, print, and plan your way into your most delectable Easter ever!
1) Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs/Deviled Eggs: No Easter party would be complete without Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs and your favorite spin on Deviled Eggs. My mom has always kept deviled eggs simple with a whip of the yolks, mayo (or I like yogurt), dijon mustard, salt, and pepper. A sprinkle of paprika and a few finely diced sweet pickles on top and I'll eat the whole platter!
2) Instant Pot Caribbean Chicken Salad: This is such a bright, refreshing salad! It will be a perfect pairing to other heavy/rich foods that might be on the table.
3) Instant Pot Potato Salad: Another use for your hard boiled eggs, this is a creamy, flavorful version of potato salad that I lightened up by nixing the mayo and adding light sour cream or yogurt instead.
1) Focaccia Bread: Rolls and butter are good, but I argue that a warm, fluffy, crispy focaccia bread is even better! Bring some olive oil and balsamic vinegar for dipping!
2) Whole Wheat Breadsticks: Another favorite of mine to serve with some fancy olive oil/balsamic dips. Top it however you like and serve in a cute basket.
3) Rosemary Asiago Crusty Bread: If you're really wanting to show off, this artisan loaf will be attacked the second it hits the table. Crusty on the outside, warm and soft on the inside – if I didn't have to share I would happily make this my main course.
1) Instant Pot Dijon Maple Glazed Ham: Ham at Easter is a must for us! This ham has the most unique, addicting sweet and tangy flavor and your guests will be absolutely wowed!
2) Instant Pot “Smoked” Ham: For years we smoked a ham at Easter time, but since figuring out this Instant Pot version, I doubt we will ever go through the work again. Serve it with a homemade mustard sauce!
3) Instant Pot Stuffed Italian Meatloaf: A less traditional choice might be this Italian Stuffed Meatloaf filled with cheese, spinach and pesto. These are the kind of “surprises” I love to see amidst the other traditional offerings.
4) Instant Pot Lemon Risotto with Peas and Asparagus: This is an incredible meat-free dish that feels hearty enough to pass as a main dish. The flavors are bright and full of green springtime vegetables.
5) Instant Pot Spring Soup: Another happy surprise on any Easter table is this light and bright Spring Soup filled with Chicken Ricotta Meatballs and oodles of spring veggies.
6) Instant Pot Tofu: Always a welcome sight and an easy go-to when you're cooking for a diverse group of people and palates! Serve it with a lemon and dill savory yogurt to make it feel more “spring-like”.
1) Instant Pot Kale: The easiest side dish you'll ever make! Fancy it up with a lemon vinaigrette and top it with parmesan and toasted almonds.
2) Instant Pot Salt Potatoes: These potatoes are creamy on the inside with a salty bite on the outside and your guests are going to rave over these! These can also be dipped in the olive oil and balsamic suggestions I made with the bread.
3) Instant Pot Scalloped Potatoes: No Easter spread would be complete without a cheesy potato side dish! These come together much quicker than traditional scalloped potatoes and can be made ahead of time too.
4) Instant Pot Garlic Herb Mashed Potatoes: If you prefer mashed potatoes for Easter, this creamy Garlic and Herb version is incredible! Lots of herby, garlic flavor packed into every single bite.
5) Instant Pot Honey Glazed Carrots: Another quick and easy side dish that will quickly become more popular than the main course. Such simple flavors come together to create a bright and buttery carrot dish.
6) Instant Pot Creamy Vegetable Medley: Here to add some extra color to your table, this vegetable medley is also one of my favorites and is so fast to throw together with a few of my grocery store hacks.
1) Instant Pot Funfetti Cheesecake: Can you imagine how cute this would be decorated with colorful easter egg candy!? This cheesecake is always a hit and will make little kids' eyes light up.
2) Instant Pot White Chocolate Lemon Bar Cheesecake: I created this cheesecake for my mom, and it instantly became a favorite for my entire family. Sweet and tart flavors come together to make a very memorable cheesecake.
3) Instant Pot Poached Pears: For an unsweetened, lighter dessert, these poached pears can be served with anything from whipped cream, to goat cheese and pistachios, to vanilla ice cream. This will be my dessert for Easter!
4) Instant Pot White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake: Almost too pretty to eat and it's always a crowd pleaser. Decorate it with piles of fresh raspberries!
5) Instant Pot Caramel Apple Pie: Another unsweetened dessert to be served with plenty of whipped cream and toasted nuts!
6) Instant Pot Coconut Tres Leches Cake: Instead of peaches, serve this with a big pile of mixed berries and lots of vanilla whipped cream. This can be made ahead of time and served on a pretty platter for a beautiful presentation.
1) Instant Pot Easter Egg Dye: Don't forget to dye your Easter Eggs! My kids look forward to this every year. This dye is all natural, made from scraps you would typically throw away.
2) Cheese Board: Whether it's this homemade Instant Pot Burrata pictured here or your favorite store-bought cheeses, a Charcuterie board is always a welcome sight at get-togethers.
3) Instant Pot Flavored Honey: If you're making rolls, make things even more exciting with a platter of colorful, flavored honey! Find even more flavors here. If you only make one, I highly recommend the Raspberry Vanilla.
There you have it! All my favorite Easter recipes on one page!
I hope you found lots of ideas and inspiration for your grand meal. If you make one of these recipes, I'd love for you to come back and tell me how it was received!
Have a wonderful Easter celebration!