Keep frozen whipped cream dollops in your freezer at all times for yummy convenience to toss into your favorite oatmeal, hot drinks, or cold treats. Printable recipe found at the bottom of this post.
This post is part of an original TIDBITS recipe, first seen HERE on tidbits-cami.com.
Let's pretend for a minute, you are my next door neighbor.
I just made up some yummy hot cocoa but realized I had no whipped cream to top it off – which is a crying shame.
So, because you are such a good neighbor, I stop on by to see if you have some for me to borrow and to see if you'd like to join me for a cup.
And you say to me, “Oh man. I had some but it went bad and I dumped it out.” Of course you did. Because I did the same.
What a sad situation to think about, no?
Let's all make sure we have a stash of frozen whipped cream dollops for such a moment just like I described, so you can always be the best of neighbors. Or for those mornings when you need a little something special to throw into your oatmeal or on top of your warm pancakes.
It makes those chewy oats with yummy mix-ins all the more delicious and convenient. And when that cream melts into your food, you'll never go back to adding just plain old boring milk.
I hope you'll take this chance to try frozen whipped cream dollops to keep in your freezer and top on your favorite foods.
Enjoy the recipe and be sure to pin for later!Print
Easy Frozen Whipped Cream Dollops
Keep a bag of frozen whipped cream dollops in your freezer for yummy convenience. Toss them into warm breakfast foods, hot drinks or cold treats.
- Prep Time: 2 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 12 mins
- Yield: 50 dollops 1x
- Category: Misc
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
- 1 Quart Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1–2 Tablespoons Vanilla
- Optional: 1-2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup and/or 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl.
- With a blender or mixer, blend at a medium speed until thick.
- Cover a cookie sheet pan with nonstick foil or parchment paper and place heaping Tablespoons of cream onto the pan. I use a small cookie scoop to make this process really fast.
- Place in the freezer until very hard.
- Transfer to a gallon size bag and store in freezer for whenever there’s a need to cool something down with a delicious dollop of vanilla cream richness! (Think oatmeal, hot chocolate, french toast, on top of ice cream, etc.)
Keywords: whipped cream, cream, cream dollop