Treat the women in your life like the queens they are this year with this Unique Gift Guide for Women. More than 20 gifts that they will love, cherish, and actually use!
Perhaps I should preface this gift guide a little bit by saying:
I LOVE ALL THINGS KITCHEN + WORKOUT GEAR + COMFY + CHOCOLATE!
If your loved one wants skinny jeans, glam makeup, or expensive jewelry, consider me your last possible resource.
But all things listed here are high on my “Love for Life” list that have been in my possession for long enough to prove that I will never return them.
My shopping personality tends to be “order – return – repeat until I find the perfect thing”. It drives my husband crazy when it comes to returning his Christmas gifts, but, hey, the thought counts too, right!?
With that being said, I do indeed recommend all of these products and feel 99.99% sure that your loved ones will too.
I've got a nice mix of “splurge” and “save” so click around and see what grabs you!
Be sure and check out my past posts for more ideas for women/moms:
Quick note to say: many of these gift ideas are affiliate links, but rest assured, I only promote products I've tried and tested, and love enough to make them a permanent part of my day to day life. If it makes it to my gift guide, you know it's a winner!
Let's get started!
1) Instant Pot Duo Evo Plus: Hands down the best Instant Pot to date! I love the scrolling knob, the easy informative display, and the heatproof handles on the inner pot itself. Even if she already has an Instant Pot, she’ll fall in love with this new one.
2) Almond Cow: One of my favorite finds of 2020! The Almond Cow makes nut milk, oat milk, coconut milk, and more in less than a minute – no straining required! To see it in action check out my recipe for Instant Pot Horchata. This is a perfect gift for someone who prefers plant-based milk (like almond milk), but doesn't love all the preservatives that come with store bought brands. Get $15 off your Almond Cow by using the code MARCI. If you think your loved one would prefer to make Almond Milk in a blender, go for a high-speed blender like a Vitamix Blender.
3) Bosch Mixer: My mom still has her Bosch mixer from when she got married – this beast was built to last! I’ve made up to 7 loaves of bread at one time with this mixer and it handles it without a single problem.
4) WURX Water Storage Containers: BEST FIND OF THE YEAR!!! I've put off figuring out emergency water storage for years because I didn't know how to accommodate the popular 50-gallon drums I see most people get. These WURX containers each hold 20 gallons so they're easier to move around, and they are stackable, so you can easily store 3 or more in your basement or garage. I use mine for long term water storage, but they are also great for camping, outdoor parties, road trips, etc. We recently bought the red ones for gas storage and it's been so nice for filling up lawnmowers, dirtbikes, etc. I love them so much I begged WURX for a discount code for my readers! Enter the code TIDBITS at checkout and get 10% off your entire order.
5) Crio Bru AKA Ground Cocao Beans: If you don’t gift her chocolate in some form, I need to have a serious talk with you. Crio Bru is my healthy hot chocolate drink of choice for nearly 10 years now, and I promise it will delight whoever you give it too. Use the code TIDBITS10 to get 10% off your order.
6) Nutpods: If you’re gonna give her Crio Bru, I highly suggest giving her some Nutpods creamer to go with it. These creamers are sweetener and dairy-free and taste AMAZING! French Vanilla, Cinnamon Swirl, Peppermint Mocha . . . you really can’t go wrong! I suggest going with one of the variety packs (the winter one is amazing!). Also great in hot chocolate and oatmeal.
7) Master the Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: Of course I have to give my cookbooks a plug in this gift guide! These recipes are near and dear to my heart and will make any Instant pot owner very happy. This cookbook is full of recipes for dinner, breakfast, soups, sides, desserts, and more.
8) Instantly Sweet: If you want an Instant Pot cookbook all about the sweets, this is the one! Cheesecake, lava cake, breakfast cake, pie, and more! It’s an absolute treasure of sweets!
9) TIDBITS Planners: My sister Cami set out to make the greatest planner ever born, and I’m gonna go ahead and say she nailed it. I love my TIDBITS planner so so much and I guarantee it will be a treasured gift for anyone on your list.
10) New Hoka One One Running Shoes: I fully expect that running in heaven will feel exactly like these shoes. They are hands down the greatest running shoe ever! If you’re looking for a “splurge” type gift, this is it!
11) Bombas: Of course she’s going to need the best socks to go with her new running shoes! I wear Bomba socks for everything. They are cute, comfortable, and durable.
12) Cozy Aloe Socks: I buy a new pair of these socks every winter. Cozy, soft, and perfect for wearing all day around the house.
13) The New Comfy: My husband has teased me more than once for wearing this gigantic blanket/sweater around the house and it hasn’t phased me for a second. This is a newer, less bulky version, and I love it even more than the original.
14) Flawless Eyebrows: I HATE PLUCKING! Or waxing for that matter. This little tool makes eyebrow grooming take less than a minute. Yes, the hair grows back faster than if you wax, but it’s crazy fast to use and doesn’t leave behind red, irritated skin.
15) Echo Show: I love my Amazon Alexa and the fact that my kids can use it to contact me when I’m away from home. The Echo show was a bit of a splurge because I wanted to see their faces when they called me. After using it for a few months, I think it’s 100% worth the buy!
16) Shower Steamers: I have never been much of a bather, so I felt a little left out with all the cool bath bombs available. That is until I discovered Shower Steamers! Calm, soothing, aromatherapy to the nth degree anyone? These are addictively amazing! There is also this Citrus version.
17) Push Pin Magnets: A cheapy but a goody, I just adore these cute little push pin magnets. These would make a really cute stocking stuffer!
18) Ripstop Luggage Bag: I searched long and hard for a rolling luggage bag that was spacious yet not crazy expensive. I’ve used this one weekly for 6 months and it’s held up beautifully. It has lots of roomy pockets and is super easy to roll around.
19) Fitbit Alta Watch: For anyone who doesn’t have one yet, this watch is a fantastic gift! Just owning the watch has helped me increase my steps and hours of sleep – very motivating! If she already owns a Fitbit, buy them one of these cute wristbands.
20) Bissell Spot Clean: Where have you been all my life you amazing little carpet cleaner you? Forget pets, I needed this when I was potty training twin boys! Works better than I could have ever imagined!
21) What I Love About Mom Book: If you’re looking for a cheap present that can be gifted by kids, THIS IS THE ONE. My kids filled this book out for me on my birthday and it’s one of my greatest treasures.
22) Reusable Twist Ties: Okay, these little doodads are pretty cool. I use them in place of twist ties, for art projects, for hanging things to dry, etc etc. Unique, fun, and useful!
23) Owala Water Bottle: BEST WATER BOTTLE KNOWN TO MANKIND. I have the 32 oz size and love it so much. It keeps water hot or cold for several hours and allows you the option of sipping through a straw or chugging through a wider opening. My life is complete.
24) Echo Buds: I’ve gone through at least 8 earbuds to find this pair. I love that I can use them like my beloved Alexa, they fit securely, they charge fast, and the sound for me AND the person on the other end is crystal clear.
25) Erasable Markers: I bought these when schools closed down and I couldn’t handle wiping pencil eraser bits off my desk one more time. The kids love them because they come in different colors and I love them because they erase with zero mess. Perfect companion to my TIDBITS planner too!
26) Drop Stop: If you’ve ever said a few curse words at the keys/phone/jewelry/money you’ve dropped in that dreaded dead space between car seat and console, you know this gift will be a treasure to anyone! I will never own a car without a Drop Stop again.
27) Alter Eco Chocolates: And finally, if you couldn’t decide on anything above to gift the amazing woman in your life, just gift her the most amazing (and yes, kind of expensive) chocolate to ever touch her blessed lips. We’ve tried, tested, and approved every single flavor. You simply can’t go wrong.
No doubt this has been quite the year for everyone, but my heart goes out to the women and moms that continue to power through and rise up to the incredibly high expectation this year has brought on. I love you, I support you, and I pray that this will be a joyfully memorable Christmas.
Treat the women in your life right! What more can I say.
Now get shopping!