Instant Pot Cinnamon Cream Syrup
Thick, creamy luscious Instant Pot Cinnamon Cream Syrup is the greatest thing to ever grace your breakfast table.
- Prep Time: 1 minute
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- 14 oz can lite unsweetened coconut milk
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 3 cinnamon sticks (vietamese is my favorite!)
- pinch of Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Add coconut milk, maple syrup, cinnamon sticks, salt and vanilla to the pressure cooker pot. Whisk until combined.
- Secure the lid and turn pressure release knob to a sealed position. Cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, use a quick release.
- Using the sauté function, simmer 5-10 minutes, stirring often, to thicken slightly.
- Discard cinnamon sticks.
- Pour into a Mason jar or syrup dispenser.
- Use immediately or store in refrigerator for up to 1 week. Shake well before each use.
- For an even more intense vanilla flavor, split a vanilla bean and add it to the syrup and milk in the first step. When cooking is complete, whisk the syrup and remove the vanilla bean pod.
- Use LITE coconut milk, preferably the Thai Kitchen brand. Regular coconut milk will harden and separate when refrigerated.
Keywords: Instant Pot Breakfast, Homemade Syrup, Cinnamon Cream Syrup