Instant Pot Funfetti Cheesecake
Colorful, joyful, Instant Pot Funfetti Cheesecake!
- Author: Marci
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 75 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
For the Crust
- Nonstick cooking spray, for preparing the pan
- 1 1/2 cups Golden Oreo crumbs (about 18 cookies, crushed)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
For the Filling
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup plain 2% Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup boxed yellow cake mix
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sprinkles, plus more for garnishing
Vanilla Whipped Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- To make the crust: Coat a 7-inch (18 cm) springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together the cookie crumbs and melted butter. Spread the crust evenly in the bottom and no more than 1 inch up the side of the prepared pan. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- To make the filling: in a large bowl, with a handheld electric mixer, mix the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until smooth.
- Blend in the yogurt, cake mix, and vanilla.
- One at a time, add the eggs and mix just until blended. Do not overmix.
- Working quickly so the color on the sprinkles doesn’t run, stir in the sprinkles and pour the batter over the crust.
- Pour 1 cup of water into the pressure cooker cooking pot and place a trivet in the bottom. Carefully center the filled pan on a sling and lower the pan onto the trivet.
- Lock the lid in place and turn the pressure release valve to the Sealed position.
- Select High Pressure and 35 minutes cook time.
- When the cook time ends, turn off the pressure cooker. Let the pressure release naturally for 10 minutes, and finish with a quick pressure release.
- When the valve drops, carefully remove the lid. The cheesecake should be slightly jiggly in the center. If it’s underdone, cook for another 5 minutes in the pressure cooker.
- With the sling, transfer the pan to a wire rack to cool. Soak up any water that may have collected on top of the cheesecake with the corner of a paper towel.
- When the cheesecake is cool, refrigerate, covered with plastic wrap, for at least 4 hours, or overnight, until ready to serve.
- Just prior to serving, spread or pipe the whipped cream on top of the cheesecake. Garnish with a few more sprinkles.
To make Vanilla Whipped Cream
- In a medium bowl, using a handheld electric mixer, beat the cream on medium-high speed until it starts to thicken.
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
- Always use room temperature cream cheese and eggs
- Stir eggs in gently by hand to prevent cheesecake from overflowing the pan while cooking
- See notes in post for my many Instant Pot Cheesecake Tips
Keywords: Instant Pot Cheesecake, Funfetti Cheesecake, Confetti Cake