Instant Pot Gluten Free Oatmeal Muffins
The oh so popular BeeBo Bites are getting a gluten free makeover! Three different flour substitutes below!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 14 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup (add an extra 2–3 tablespoons of brown sugar if you want it sweeter)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Flour Blend (could also substitute oat flour or almond flour, see notes)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (or substitute with 1/2 – 1 cup blueberries, chopped strawberries, chopped apples, raisins, etc)
- In a large bowl combine eggs, yogurt, maple syrup, butter, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add quick oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and stir until combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Generously spray the 2 silicone molds with non-stick spray. Using an ice cream scoop (that measures about 1/4 cup), divide all of the batter into the molds.
- Pour 1 cup water into the pressure cooker pot and place a trivet inside.
- Stack one of the filled molds on top of a trivet. Place 3 – 4 narrow mason jar lids on top followed by the second silicone mold.
- Secure the lid and turn pressure release knob to a sealed position. Cook at high pressure for 10 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, use a natural release for 10 minutes and then release any remaining pressure.
- Let the oatmeal bites cool, if needed, for handling. Using a butter knife or spoon, scrape around each oatmeal bite to release it, then turn them over onto a cooling rack or plate.
- Enjoy warm as is or with a side of syrup for dipping. Also perfect for on the go.
- Store extras in the refrigerator. Delicious chilled or warmed. They freeze beautifully as well.
- Oat flour can be easily found online, but blending your own oats in a blender is much cheaper
- Swap chocolate chips for raisins, nuts, diced fruit, blueberries, etc
- Store leftovers in the fridge for 4 – 5 days. Freeze for 2 months or more
Keywords: instant pot, healthy breakfast, oatmeal