Instant Pot Strawberry Crio Bru
Chocolate dipped Strawberries in a warm, comforting, drinkable form!
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 cups 1x
- Category: Drink
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- 3 cups strawberry milk
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup Crio Bru grounds
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Add all of the ingredients to the pressure cooker pot.
- Secure the lid and turn pressure release knob to a sealed position.
- Cook at high pressure for 5 minutes
- When cooking is complete, use a natural release for 10 minutes, then release any remaining pressure.
- Place a fine mesh sieve over a bowl and pour Crio Bru through the sieve to filter out the grounds. Be careful! The Crio Bru will be very hot.
- Serve immediately with a Frozen Whipped Cream Dollop if desired.
- Store cooled leftovers in a mason jar in the fridge. It tastes delicious cold or warmed in the microwave for 1 – 2 minutes
- A fine mesh sieve is important here so you don’t end up with a gritty beverage
- This can be easily doubled and stored in the fridge. When you want a cup, simply microwave it for about 2 minutes
Keywords: instant pot recipe, chocolate drink, Crio Bru