Do you have some extra Pepperoncini Beef lying around that needs some leftover lovin’? Turn it into this Pepperoncini Beef Baked Egg Roll stuffed with pickled veggies, provolone, and Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayo. Mmm Hmm!
These incredible Pepperoncini Beef Baked Egg Rolls are a crispy, hand-held, slightly less messy version of the Pressure Cooker Pepperoncini Beef Sandwich and they are the perfect way to put those leftovers to good use. If you’re feeling crazy, you could even dip it in more Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayo, because why not. That’s why we work out, right?
We’re gonna keep it short and sweet today because I’ve got a crazy amount of work to do for next week! I’ve been working on this post series for months and I’m so excited to finally reveal it to you! Be sure and check in Monday! Unless of course I crack under the pressure of the large task at hand and just post another flavor of Crio Bru . . . hmmm, so tempting.
By the way, who says strong, grease stained, man hands can’t model ?????????
What more can I say but get these egg rolls on your menu ASAP!
Now for the winner of the Sir Kensington’s goodie bag . . .
you totally don’t have to share . . .
or at least charge anyone who wants to use your precious condiments . . .
Congratulations . . .
Leah! Who said “I love a fresh from the garden BLT❤”. Oh you just wait! A BLT with your new Sir Kensington’s Avocado Oil Mayo is gonna take it to a whole new level ????. I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks for entering everyone! And thank you Sir Kensington’s for sponsoring this giveaway!Print
Pepperoncini Beef Baked Egg Rolls
Flavor bursting Pepperoncini Beef Egg rolls filled to the brim with pickled Ghirardelli, provolone cheese, and Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayo.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- Category: Entree
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Egg Roll Wrappers
- Pressure Cooker Pepperoncini Beef, shredded
- chopped Ghirardelli
- provolone cheese
- Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayo (can omit or substitute with plain mayo)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with nonstick foil or spray with cooking spray.
- Place desired number of egg roll wrappers on a flat surface (you’re gonna want to move quickly so they don’t dry out, or cover the ones your not working with). Fill a small bowl with water and have it close by.
- Place wrapper at a diamond shape. In the center of the wrapper add beef, Ghirardelli, provolone cheese, and Chipotle Mayo. Using your finger or a pastry brush, moisten the edges of the egg roll wrapper. Fold in the sides and then roll into a tight wrap.
- Place egg rolls seam side down on the prepared baking sheet. Lightly spray the tops of the egg rolls wth cooking spray.
- Bake egg rolls for 6 minutes, then flip over and bake for another 6 minutes or so until browned.
Make as many or as few egg rolls as you want! Add lots of filling or a little. Totally up to you!
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 258
- Sugar: 0.2g
- Sodium: 505mg
- Fat: 3.9g
- Carbohydrates: 37.8g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Protein: 16.4g
Keywords: egg rolls, pepperoncini, baked egg rolls