Pepperoncini Beef Baked Egg Rolls
Flavor bursting Pepperoncini Beef Egg rolls filled to the brim with pickled Ghirardelli, provolone cheese, and Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayo.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- Category: Entree
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Egg Roll Wrappers
- Pressure Cooker Pepperoncini Beef, shredded
- chopped Ghirardelli
- provolone cheese
- Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayo (can omit or substitute with plain mayo)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with nonstick foil or spray with cooking spray.
- Place desired number of egg roll wrappers on a flat surface (you’re gonna want to move quickly so they don’t dry out, or cover the ones your not working with). Fill a small bowl with water and have it close by.
- Place wrapper at a diamond shape. In the center of the wrapper add beef, Ghirardelli, provolone cheese, and Chipotle Mayo. Using your finger or a pastry brush, moisten the edges of the egg roll wrapper. Fold in the sides and then roll into a tight wrap.
- Place egg rolls seam side down on the prepared baking sheet. Lightly spray the tops of the egg rolls wth cooking spray.
- Bake egg rolls for 6 minutes, then flip over and bake for another 6 minutes or so until browned.
Make as many or as few egg rolls as you want! Add lots of filling or a little. Totally up to you!
Keywords: egg rolls, pepperoncini, baked egg rolls