These holiday inspired infused water flavors will give a healthy refreshing twist to your plain ol’ water all season long! Try it cold or hot.
It’s the holidays! Which means lots of rich, heavy, sugary foods at every corner. And I say “ENJOY IT!” Then drink lots of water to make it all okay (girl math ????). (Instant Pot) Pressure Cooker Holiday Infused Water to be exact.
When contemplating ideas for the perfect Holiday inspired flavored water, I thought of all my favorite flavors of the season and narrowed it down to these 4 favorites (that each got fancy names because, you know, Christmas)
Peppermint Licorice Tingle
Colorful food is always the best food, right!?
I think these would be fun at parties along side cans of carbonated water like La Crouix or . . .
Meet my new favorite toy!
The Soda Stream Sparkling Water Maker! Soda Stream generously sent me an Aqua Fizz to review (and one to giveaway, but I’ll get to that in a sec), and I am LOVING it!
It’s seriously such a good time! You can instantly make fizzy, carbonated water at home and flavor it however you want to. My kids have never drank so much water in there lives! My personal favorite is Snickerdoodle Cookie – Aqua Fizzified!
All you have to do is fill a bottle with water, put it in the Soda Stream . . .
and with the press of a button, carbonation shoots into your bottle leaving it all fizzy and bubbly in seconds! Would you just look at those bubbles!
My favorite infused water is Snickerdoodle so this was my first tester.
And guess what!? This golden bubbly beauty tasted wonderfully reminiscent of a cream soda. My mind is spinning with the possibilities!
Now pull out your cutest, fanciest glasses, and enjoy healthy, pure water made in your beloved pressure cooker ????.
Tools used to make (Instant Pot) Pressure Cooker Holiday Infused Water
Instant Pot or
*This post contains affiliate links. Thank you!Print
Pressure Cooker Holiday Infused Water
Pressure Cooker Holiday Infused Water will be a refreshing healthy drink at all your holiday parties!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4-5 cups
Peppermint Licorice Tingle
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 star anise
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 apple coarsely chopped
- 1 vanilla bean, cut in half and slit open (or substitute with 1 tablespoon vanilla extract)
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 inch of fresh ginger, cut into 3 coins
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorn
- 5 whole cloves
- 6 cardamom pods
- Place fruit (or vegetables and herbs of your choice) in a mesh steamer basket. Set inside the pressure cooker pot. Could also add produce directly to the pot and pour through a strainer after it’s cooked. Add water to barely cover the produce, about 4-5 cups. Secure the lid and turn pressure release knob to a sealed position. Cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, use a quick release.
- Remove the steamer basket and discard cooked produce. Let the flavored water cool slightly than pour into a mason jar, top with a pourable lid and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Serve straight from the jar for full strength or add a few tablespoons to your bottle of water for a hint of flavor.