Instant Pot Infused Water
Pressure Cooker Infused Water is refreshing, healthy, and sooo versatile. Just imagine the thousands of flavor possibilities!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 4 cups 1x
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- 1 cup chopped mango
- 2 1 inch knobs of ginger, peeled
Peach Raspberry Lemonade
- 1 cup chopped peaches
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cup blueberries
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 apple, chopped
- 5 cinnamon sticks
- Place fruit (or vegetables, spices, and herbs of your choice) in a mesh steamer basket. Set inside the pressure cooker pot.
- Add water to barely cover the produce, about 4-5 cups. Secure the lid and turn pressure release knob to a sealed position. Cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When cooking is complete, use a quick release.
- Remove the steamer basket and discard cooked produce. Let the flavored water cool slightly, pour into a mason jar, top with a pourable lid and place in the refrigerator to chill.
- Straight from the jar, the water is quite potent. I like to add 2-3 tablespoons per 8 ounces of water for just a hint of flavor; sweeten if desired
- Freeze the infused water in an ice cube tray and pop cubes into your bottled water.
- The colored frozen cubes look amazing in a big punch bowl for a party!
- If you don’t have a mesh steamer basket, this could be made directly in the pot and then poured through a strainer to filter out the produce after it’s cooked.
Nutritional values based on Mango and Ginger Infused Water
Keywords: pressure cooker, instant pot, infused water, flavored water, healthy water