This Giveaway is now over. Go here to find out who the winner is. Merry Christmas!
So many announcements, so little time! But today is the one I’ve been dying to tell you about! Are you sitting down? You should probably sit down. Because it is time for the . . .
That’s right! THE ULTIMATE TIDBITS CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY! I’ve rounded up 20 of my favorite things and am going to package them all up for one of you very lucky winners! This is my way of saying THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I dove into this blogging world head first with my sister Cami and it has been one heck of ride full of surprises around every possible corner. You have all been so supportive and kind and it gives me chills to be able to give something back to you!
Here’s how to enter:
A couple weeks ago I did a weeks worth of Pressure Cooker gift ideas that you could whip up for all your family, friends, and neighbors that shared your love for electric pressure cooking. Well now those gifts needs some gift tags! You know the tags I mean right? Like when your neighbor stops by with a gift of popcorn and the gift tag says, “Just Popped by to Say Merry Christmas” or homemade muffins with a gift tag that says, “You’re Gettin’ Muffins For Christmas.”
THAT’S the kind of good stuff I’m wanting here! The cheesier the better at Christmas time, right?!
You can enter up to 4 times by leaving 1 comment for each gift idea. You can simply leave those comments below on this post. I’ll even give you an extra point if you can tell me what to put on my vanilla extract gift tags! So that’s 5 chances for you to win this ULTIMATE TIDBITS CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY! I will announce the winner on December 22nd. That’s 1 week to enter!
Here are the Homemade Gifts that are in need of your great tag ideas!
Wassail in a Jar and
Plus the bonus point: Vanilla Extract
Before I dive into what’s included in the giveaway, let me also offer you a chance to give a little something extra this Christmas to an incredible cause, The Primary Children’s Hospital Foundation. No, you are absolutely not required to donate to this foundation to enter the giveaway, but I am still honored to offer this opportunity to you.
Primary Children’s Hospital is a pediatric care facility in Salt Lake City, Utah. Working there was my first job as a nurse and it was an experience I will never forget. I constantly got comments like, “It must be so hard to work there.” Which, it was sometimes, but there is nothing more beautiful than watching a child fight for good health with the positivity, joy, and hope that a child possesses so naturally. I learned a lot from these kiddos and I still think about several of my patients that were unmovable in their quest to get better. Truly, truly inspiring.
So to make this Ultimate Giveaway even more incredible, please take a moment to donate to the Primary Children’s Hospital Foundation. As they say, every little bit helps. This foundation does amazing things for these kiddos, I would love for us all to help them do even more. Your donation will benefit all children at Primary Children’s Hospital.
Go to Primary Children’s Hospital Foundation to donate. It is so quick and simple you can be back here in no time to enter this incredible TIDBITS giveaway! When you are filling out the form to donate, be sure and add the word TIDBITS to the “comments” section under “Additional Information”. This is the only way they have to track donations coming in and they asked that I pass that along.
Thank you! You are all rockstars!
Now! Back to THE ULTIMATE TIDBITS CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY! You now know how to enter (that info is above), now let me tell you what you are entering to win! I’m giddy just thinking about it! These truly are some of my most favorite things with a combined value of over $800! I’m sort of flipping out about this! Read on!
- Instant Pot Duo Mini 3 Quart Of course there had to be a pressure cooker in this giveaway! The infamous Instant Pot is changing the way the world cooks and it’s been a blast to be along for the ride! This mini is perfect for small spaces or smaller portions.
- The Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook This cookbook was written by my good friend Barbara from Pressure Cooking Today. She’s a major reason I’m on the path I’m on now, and I am forever grateful to her for it! There are so many quick and easy meals in her cookbook, it is truly amazing! You can read more about it here.
- Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker This yogurt strainer is a game changer when it comes to making yogurt in your electric pressure cooker! It makes straining your beautiful yogurt a breeze and is a million times easier to clean up then other products I’ve used in the past. I’ve used it a million times and it’s still in awesome shape.
- Master the Electric Pressure Cooker This is the official TIDBITS electric pressure cooker cookbook and Cami and I couldn’t be more proud! It was a long year of blood, sweat, and tears (or rather tears, panic attacks, and sleep deprivation) and it is an overwhelming feeling to finally be able to hold it and see you all enjoying it as well! Thank you for your support!
- Norwex My sister Cami is the one that introduced me to these products. I doubted that wash cloths and mops could be as life changing as she told me they were, but was she ever right! Norwex is on a mission to reduce chemicals from your home, and they are proving this can be much easier than I ever realized. If you have more questions about it, follow the link above and Cami can tell you all you need to know! She is hooking you up with my most favorite wash cloths. Just you wait, you’ll be calling them life changing too!
- SodaStream Turn any beverage into a fizzy, carbonated treat! My kids love these drinks and I love that they feel like they are getting soda minus all the sugar and other additives.
- Beanilla The best vanilla beans you will ever find are from Beanilla! Prices are going up every month on vanilla beans and will likely continue to do so for a while. Beanilla is hooking you up with a 10% discount if you use the code TIDBITS10. Go here for more details.
- Fagor LUX Multicooker 6 quart Surprise! This makes 2 electric pressure cookers for this giveaway! Cause once you’ve fallen in love with one, you’ll need 4! This Fagor LUX electric pressure cooker is the one that made me fall in love with pressure cooking. It is very user-friendly and comes in 4 beautiful colors so that it can look good sitting right on your countertop.
- Silicone Egg Bite Molds Okay so technically these are for freezing baby food in, but they are the new hot item in the Instant Pot world for making sousvide eggs like the ones sold at Starbucks. The eggs really are amazing, and these molds fit perfectly inside a 6 quart pressure cooker.
- Thrive Life My family has always loved freeze-dried fruit and this brand is my new favorite. Their products are reliably crisp and delicious every time! Follow this link to find my friend Brianne who can tell you what and where to start in this amazing freeze-dried world
- Crunchy Cove Artisan Granola If you’ve been around here long, you know how much I adore this amazing, locally made granola. The taste and quality of ingredients are unmatched and I literally have to hide it so my kids can’t eat it all in 1 sitting. You can read more about it in my Instant Pot Yogurt post.
- Invisibobble Okay, I know this one is kind of random, but it’s a new favorite of mine and I just think it is a dynamite invention. This band will hold your hair back (while cooking with your pressure cookers perhaps) without putting any ugly dents in your hair! Pretty incredible right? I knew you’d think so ????
- Dang I put the lightly salted coconut chips on my yogurt or smoothie nearly everyday. Dang is making more and more products all the time, and they continue to be made of wholesome, clean ingredients. Snack food at it’s finest!
- Doterra My friend Janis is hooking you up with some good products here! PB assist Jr probiotic powder sticks, Onguard Natural Whitening Toothpaste, Lavender Room Spray, and Eucalyptus and Wild Orange Essential Oil. The Eucalyptus is my absolute favorite and helps with a nighttime cough better than anything else I’ve ever tried. Click on the link to learn more about Doterra from Janis.
- Younique This makeup is absolutely amazing and I am slowly replacing all my makeup with their superior products. My sister Maegan is giving away a full size bottle of their mascara. It is amazing mascara and your eyes will have never looked so good! Click on the link for all your burning make-up questions. Maegan is a genius when it comes to this stuff!
- Scentsy I have been a Scentsy lovin’ gal for several years now and my sister-in-law, Reesa is hooking you up with Baked Apple Pie room spray (heavenly!) and the Scentsy candle bar, Dazzling Pomegranate. Go to her link to see all of their amazing products.
- Bear Naked Granola This is my absolute favorite store-bought granola. It is so hard to find granola that’s not loaded with more sugar than it is whole grain ingredients, but Bear Naked Granola does it so well. This giveaway includes a mish mash of all my favorite products of theirs!
- Crio Bru If you follow my blog, you know I’m obsessed and I want you to be too! You’ll be getting 2 bags of Crio Bru and a bar of their world-famous Durci Chocolate!
- Sir Kensington I’m in love with a condiment brand and I am willing to shout it from the rooftops! Their products are divine and they are hooking you up with a trio of my favorites – Ketchup, mayo, and spicy mustard!
- Bob’s Red Mill Last but not least, my go to for every single rice, whole grain, or dried bean known to man. Bob’s Red Mill has it all and they are giving you a $50 gift card to pick out exactly what you’d like! We go through Pressure Cooker Steel Cut Oats like crazy around my home!
Whew! Did you make it through that? I sure hope so because I love all of these companies so much! I am so grateful to them for helping me show you how much I appreciate you and for helping me bring recognition to an incredible cause, The Primary Children’s Hospital Foundation.
For all of the ins and outs of this giveaway, refer to the top of this post. Please share this event with all of your family, friends, and neighbors on Facebook, Pinterest, by email, etc. Help me get the word out about this amazing Foundation and this Ultimate TIDBITS Christmas Giveaway that is going to give someone, a very, Merry Christmas!
Check back after Christmas when I unveil the good that you did for Primary Children’s as well as another project I’ve got brewing in your honor. It involves electric pressure cookers and some seriously cute kids (and no, I’m not teaching children how to operate electric appliances ????). Subscribe to this here blog to have all of these updates delivered straight to your inbox.
Merry Christmas to all of you! Good luck and may the best gift tag line win!
*This post contains affiliate links. Thank you!