Gifts for women that are fun to receive and even more fun to use! From splurges to affordable, this list has a little something for everyone!
To preface this list, I love all things cooking and products that make my life easier. If the female in your life only wants jewelry and clothes, I'll admit, I'm maybe not the best person to reference on this one.
New shoes or a Bosch mixer? I'd wear flip flops all winter.
So with that said, here is my Gift Guide for Women for the Stuff They Really Want (according to Marci).
Be sure and check out the other gift guides for 2019:
1) Instant Pot: Everybody needs an Instant Pot (or three) in their life. Trust me on this one, you will not disappoint with this gift! The most common size is the 6 quart, but I find the extra capacity of the 8 quart to come in handy quite often. For the techy girl, this WiFi version has been a fun addition to my growing Instant Pot family.
2) Vitamix Blender: I couldn't live without this incredibly durable blender. I use it daily and it powers through everything I've ever put in it. I own this Ascent Series and love it more than life. This Explorian version is a popular, less expensive Vitamix blender. If your loved one already has the blender, these attachment cups are priceless! I use them for smoothies, nut butter, sauces, salsa, etc.
3) Bosch Mixer: Before my Instant Pot came around, this was my number one most valuable appliance, now it has to share first place. I received this as a wedding gift years ago and it has not failed me once. Best mixer you will ever buy, you can quote me on that! Christmas time is without a doubt the time to buy a Bosch. Right now they have their Baker's Pack deal going on – RUN!
4) Roomba: Guess how many times I have to ask the Roomba to do its chores? ONCE! I love this robotic vacuum and it does an absolutely amazing job. It vacuums up things my larger Dyson doesn't even grab!
5) Dyson Vac: This one stays in the kitchen for quick clean-ups and I've had it since my twin boys were babies throwing food all over the floor. I can't imagine not having this vacuum, I use it multiple times a day.
6) Hoka One One Running Shoes: For women who love to work out (or love the idea of it) buy them cute and comfy running shoes that make running an absolute joy! I can run longer and faster just by wearing these shoes. I've bought at least 5 pairs over the past few years.
7) TIDBITS Planner: It fills me with joy to talk about my sister's VERY well thought out planner! Not only is it beautiful, but she literally thought of everything and got rid of all the filler that tends to clutter up many store-bought planners. There is even a digital version!
8) InstaFreeze Meals Class: This one was dreamed up by other little sis, Maegan, and has been an incredibly rewarding project for us both. Give the gift of 15 Instant Pot freezer meals! Simply buy your loved one a gift card for a class, they can schedule it at the time of their choosing, and thank you all month long when they have healthy, delicious meals for days. Classes are currently held in Northern Utah.
9) Master the Electric Pressure Cooker: Last plug for the sister team, this Instant Pot cookbook was created by Cami and I and is still used weekly by all of us. It contains many of my most favorite recipes and includes a picture of every single recipe (beautifully styled by Cami).
10) Criosa Chocolate Covered Cacao Beans: If they like chocolate, they'll praise your name for years to come with this gift. These beans are insanely delicious. Words simply cannot express how amazing they are, I'm literally speechless on how to describe these. Just get some! Use the code TIDBITS10 for 10% off your order!
11) Rx Amond Butter: RX makes the best peanut butter and almond butter you will ever taste with only simple, wholesome, yummy ingredients. I HIGHLY suggest the Vanilla Almond Butter. It tastes like a sugar cookie!
12) Hot Sauce: If they like spice, this hot sauce pack will be a treasure! My favorite is the jalapeno flavor. The flavors are explosive without killing you with heat. They make our usual store-bought brands seem so juvenile!
13) Helix Mixer: My favorite, most durable hand mixer yet. I bought it off of Oprah's list last year and have been so pleased with it. Lots of colors to choose from!
14) Rachael Ray Pots and Pans Cookware Set: Before this set, my husband bought me a set that cost over $500! I thought they would last me a lifetime and be passed on to my daughter. Not so much. It really hurts to toss pans that expensive. I've been very happy with the durability of these pans in the Agave color. They are truly nonstick and wash up great in the dishwasher.
15) Mealthy HandBlend Immersion Blender: An immersion blender is one of those tools you don't think you need until you use it and then wonder how you managed all these years without it. Perfect for blending up hot soups that are dangerous to transfer to a tabletop blender!
16) Jokari Baggy Holder: Affordable, handy, and original, you will be getting phone calls and texts after your loved ones discover how handy this baggy holder is!
18) Heated Blanket: There are few things greater than going from a chilly room to a warm blanket. Remember the wonderful 5 seconds after you get wrapped in a blanket straight from the dryer? This blanket will keep that comfort going for LOTS longer!
19) Heated Gloves: It's insane to me how many years I've cussed winter and cold hands. These gloves have made it enjoyable for me to ski, sled, and build snowmen with my kids again! They warm up quickly and warm the entire hand, including the fingers.
20) Bomba Socks: Who has time for crappy socks that get stretched out, shrink, or slip off heels all day? I never realized a sock could be so valuable! They are comfortable, they stay on your heels (even after repeated washings), and stay put when running.
21) Fitbit: I'm a little late to the Fitbit train, but have found it very motivating to own one. It reminds me to move and keeps me running even when I'm feeling lazy. I love the silent buzzing alarm feature too. I've used it for all sorts of daily reminders!
22) Epilator: I will never use a razor again. Epilators pull the hairs out (similar to plucking eyebrows) so her legs will be smoother, longer, without so much irritation. A bottle of this razor burn liquid will be greatly appreciated the first time they use it on the bikini area . . . just sayin'.
23) Tyme Iron: I'm convinced this is the greatest hair curler of all time. I've tried MANY irons to curl my hair to no avail. I love, love, love this iron!
24) Travel Neck Pillow: I consider myself to be an expert passenger car sleeper and happen to think the airport neck pillows are a joke. I find this TRTL pillow to be much more supportive and it is one of my favorite finds of 2019. It comes with a bag to pack it around and even my car sleeper son enjoys it.
25) Tinkle Bell: Okay, stick with me on this one. Yes, this is a product designed to make it so women can more discreetly go to the bathroom when there isn't a bathroom in sight. For the adventurous women, I dare say she will kiss the ground you walk on after you gift this. Not to mention, there will be some good laughs.
26) Remote Tracker: Mom where's the _______ (insert remote, keys, etc). Put a different colored button on the most frequently lost items in your home, and simply push the coordinating button color on the remote to hunt it down. This has been fun for game night as well!
27) Amlactin Hand Lotion: This lotion doesn't smell fancy, but it has brought me to tears, that's how much I love it. I can finally get through a winter without peeling, cracking, sore hands. If you have someone with similarly sensitive hands, this will be a lifesaver for them!
What do you think!? Are you feeling inspired? Did you find “the perfect gift.” I sincerely hope you found something to truly make the women in your life feel special!
Tell me, what is your favorite find or gift of the year?