All of my favorite Instant Pot Soup Recipes on one page! Here you will find a huge variety of Instant Pot soups that are all healthy, unique, and bursting with flavor.
We have come to the end of “Soups on January”!
I'm sad to see it go, but also kind of glad to enjoy some tacos or pizza for a change sometime soon.
Did you try any of the new recipes this month? Have you found some new favorites? What did your family think? Tell me all the details! It positively makes my world to hear about your experiences with my recipes!
To keep everything nice and organized, this post will round up all of the TIDBITS soup recipes for you to browse, drool, and menu plan.
Enjoy my friends!
1) Instant Pot Broccoli Zucchini Cheddar Soup: Lots of veggies here! This green soup is a healthified version of the classic cream-based broccoli cheese soup and I dare say trumps them all.
2) Instant Pot Creamy Ravioli Butternut Squash Soup: My kid's favorite soup of all time! It's rich and silky with joyful bites of cheese-filled mini ravioli.
3) Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Soup: Better than a greasy plate of Buffalo chicken wings and topped with BLUE CHEESE NACHOS!
4) Instant Pot Creamy Cauliflower Soup: Wholesome, satisfying, and thickened with garbanzo beans to amp up the protein, fiber, and creaminess.
5) Instant Pot Thai Butternut Squash Red Curry: Possibly my favorite recipe child on the blog. This one is flavorful beyond compare with pops of roasted peanuts and pomegranate seeds to make it feel gourmet.
6) Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup: I've made this soup more times than I can count and it never disappoints. Filled with hidden veggies and topped with avocado, cheese, chips, and more.
7) Instant Pot Spring Soup with Chicken Ricotta Meatballs: Soft, flavorful chicken ricotta meatballs in a diverse pot of springtime veggies.
8) Instant Pot Healthy Zuppa Toscana Soup: Olive Garden's got nothing on this healthified version of Zuppa Toscana! It's flavorful and creamy without all the grease and cream of the original.
9) Instant Pot Thai Coconut Chicken Soup: When I want a big bowl of veggies and want it to taste da bomb, this is my go-to soup. Throw any veggie you like into it!
10) Instant Pot Healthy Golden Chicken Soup: Sick bugs BE GONE! This nourishing soup makes your body feel like a powerhouse. Plus the couscous is an interesting addition to classic chicken soup.
11) Instant Pot French Onion Soup: This soup was discovered on accident and is now in regular rotation. Take it outside so your house doesn't smell like onions for 2 weeks!
12) Instant Pot Red Lentil Soup with Lemon: My first experience with lentils and now one of my top 5 favorites on the blog. Nutrition packed soup that even the pickiest eater will devour.
13) Instant Pot Cheesy Meatball Sub Soup: This soup is a meatball sub in soup form and with a couple of big breadsticks by my side, I like it even better than the sub!
14) Instant Pot White Chicken Chili: Thickened with zucchini to keep it from being a typical, watery, bland, white chicken chili, this one is all about the toppings you get to load on top!
15) Instant Pot Butternut Squash Soup with a Thai Twist: Another soup that unexpectedly stole my heart. The addition of peanut butter and Thai flavors makes it the best Butternut Squash Soup I've ever had.
16) Instant Pot Triple Bean Chili: My favorite chili ever and the only one I even make anymore. The bold chili flavors are so perfectly paired with sharp cheese and cool sour cream.
17) Instant Pot Creamy Chicken and Corn Chowder with Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes make this Chicken and Corn Chowder really stand out from the rest!
19) Instant Pot Chicken Coconut Cabbage Soup: I call this one soul-soothing and you will too after just one bite. This soup is a nourishing treat to a tired body.
20) Instant Pot Tomato Basil Soup: My all-time favorite Tomato Basil soup! The addition of fennel gives it a unique flavor that makes it award-winning in my book!
21) Instant Pot Baked Potato Soup: A baked potato in soup form that is just begging to be loaded up with all your favorite baked potato toppings!
Oh, how I love soup season!!!
Electric pressure cookers and soup just go together so well and I couldn't be happier about my growing list of soup choices on TIDBITS!
Print them all off, make yourself an “Instant Pot Soup” binder and discover many new favorites!
In anticipation of next year's “Soups on January“, if you have a favorite, send it my way! I'd love to give it a try!