The ultimate gift guide for the Instant Pot obsessed in your life! Includes the best pressure cookers and every cookbook and accessory they'll ever need.
Now that nearly everyone in your life owns an Instant Pot, you're gonna need to get a bit more creative this Christmas.
Have no fear, I've tried all the pressure cookers, accessories, and other appliances that work well with the Instant Pot, and I have THE LIST you need for the Instant Pot Lover in your life.
Be sure and check out the other gift guides for 2019:
1) Instant Pot DUO 60 6 quart: Quite possibly the most common electric pressure cooker you will see in anyone's home. It has all the necessary pressure cook, saute, keep warm, etc buttons we all want, but especially important is that this is the model with the yogurt function. That's essential in my opinion. I also own the Instant Pot DUO 80 8 quart and it comes in handy with large pieces of meat, soup, beans, etc.
2) Mealthy MultiPot: This is another great electric pressure cooker on the market. The functions are very similar to the Instant Pot and it's very simple to use. It also has a yogurt function.
3) Instant Pot Smart WiFi 6 quart: This one is for the techy people, which I'm not, but I love this pot! Right from your phone you can start and stop the IP, adjust the time, change the pressure level, etc. Once you press start on your phone, you can monitor the cooking of your food wherever. It will tell you how close it is to reaching pressure, when it's finished, how long it's been resting, etc. This has come in handy for me several times.
4) Master the Electric Pressure Cooker: This is the cookbook Cami and I created together and I'm beyond grateful at the many kind words I've received from you guys about it. It's loaded with healthy, wholesome recipes (with a few over-the-top, decadent desserts) and I cook from it on a weekly basis.
5) Instantly Sweet: My new cookbook is out just in time for the holidays! Barbara and I worked hard on this book to create truly magical desserts. My kids will be first to tell you that it is their favorite cookbook of all time. Cheesecake, Lave Cake, Pudding Cake, Creme Brulee . . . it's loaded with goodies!
6) The Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook: This is Barbara's incredible cookbook that will also make a great addition to your pressure cooker cookbook collection!
9) Push Pan: This is the absolute best push pan out there, I'm convinced of it! Durable and doesn't leak one bit.
11) 6 cup bundt pan: Love, love, love this cute little bundt pan! It's a must for Breakfast Cakes and my favorite Zucchini Bread. I'm convinced that the secret to cooking batter bread successfully in the pressure cooker is this bundt pan. It cooks more quickly and evenly. Definitely a must have!
13) Steamer Basket: This was the second accessory I bought for the Instant Pot and possibly my most used accessory for steaming veggies. It has stood the test of time for sure and is so handy with the long handle and foldable legs.
14) Fine Mesh Strainer: In general, these need to be in every kitchen, but in regards to the pressure cooker, I use them weekly for my Crio Bru. I also use them for Infused Honey and Elderberry Syrup.
16) Euro Cuisine Yogurt Strainer: I basically couldn't survive without this strainer! I have 2 for making a gallon of Yogurt and I've used it for several years. I'm actually surprised at how well its held up since I throw it in the dishwasher to wash it. I have yet to need to replace it. I also use it for Mozzarella, Ricotta, and Almond Milk.
17) Silicone Tray AKA Egg Bite Tray: I should have a whole section of my blog dedicated to this accessory. I use it regularly for Oatmeal Muffins/AKA Beebo Bites, Pancake Muffins, Poached Eggs, Corn Dog Muffins, Egg Bites, and so much more.
18) Extra Seals: Color-coded seals so you can have one for your potent, savory smells and another for sweet, more mild foods.
19) Tall Trivet: When you need to stack things in the pot, you'll be so glad to have this tall trivet. This is the tallest I've found and while I don't use it often, I'm so glad to have it when I need it like in these Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes.
21) Mason Jar Pourable Lids: I use these constantly for Elderberry Syrup, Crio Bru, Vanilla Extract, Creamy Fruit Dip, etc. You'll buy one to try it out and then end up buying 6 more. Trust me, I know.
23) Mealthy HandBlend Immersion Blender: I loathe transferring big pots of soup to the blender. A good immersion blender is a perfect gift for an Instant Pot owner! Magic Sunshine Soup, Potato Soup, Enchilada Soup . . . It definitely gets a workout during the cold weather seasons!
24) Food Thermometer: My absolute favorite thermometer ever! It has a high and low range so it will beep when my yogurt hits 180 and again once it cools to 110. Again, for the Homemade Yogurt obsessed, this is essential!
25) Mealthy CrispLid: This appliance is new this year and will be sure to delight! The lid will turn your pressure cooker pot into an air fryer/broiler. I use it often for the broiling feature. Read more about it in my CrispLid Review.
26) OXO Bakeware Sling: This is an essential for transferring cheesecake pans, but I use it for a lot more than that. Eggs, potatoes, etc, it is extremely handy!
27) Jokari Baggy Holder: I use this every week in my InstaFreeze Meals classes and I'm not exaggerating when I say, EVERYONE NEEDS THIS IN THEIR HOME! It's cheap, doesn't take up a lot of drawer space, and is a lifesaver when you need an extra set of hands to hold a bag open. This would be great for neighbor gifts or for people who are hard to buy for.
There you have it! After owning my Instant Pot and using it daily since 2015, these are my must-have accessories. I have plenty of others collecting dust in my basement that didn't make the cut!
In this Instant Pot obsessed world, you're guaranteed to be a rockstar giving any one of these gifts! Think of the cute combinations you could put together!
Cake pan with Instantly Sweet. Basket of spices and an Immersion Blender. Fine Mesh Strainer with a bag of Crio Bru. Yogurt Strainer and a Thermometer. A White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake inside a Springform pan.
The possibilities are endless!
If I've missed one of your favorite Instant Pot accessories, let me know in the comments below! Heaven knows I love a good accessory!