If the only thing you ever make in your Pressure Cooker is cheesecake, it will be a worthwhile purchase. This White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake will completely sweep you off your feet and make you a legend at every single party!
Have you made a cheesecake in your pressure cooker yet? If you have, I know, you know, this recipe will blow minds. If not, this right here is THE cheesecake to start with to bring you into this fabulous trend. Meet Pressure Cooker White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake!
Creamy vanilla cheesecake gets swirled with a raspberry drizzle and speckled with sweet, still slightly melty, chunks of white chocolate. Then what the heck, dress it to the nines with a slightly sweet, whipped cream to reveal every possible level of creamy, dreamy heaven.
I recently tested this recipe out on a crowd of 250 people at a class Cami and I taught at Pinner’s Conference in Salt Lake City. The response was unanimous that this cheesecake was a home-run and needed to be posted ASAP! So here you go, all my wonderful Pinner’s friends! I’ve never in my life felt such a palpable excitement for all things food and cooking. It was such a blast and I can’t wait to do it again . . . as soon as the memory of the stress of the event goes away anyways!
Well 250 people can’t be wrong! This Pressure Cooker White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is as divine as it is pretty and will make you love your Electric Pressure Cookers/Instant Pots that much more!
For a twist on the classic presentation of a springform cheesecake, make these cute little cheesecake balls. They’re basically a deconstructed cheesecake. Simply make the cheesecake minus the crust, then top it with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of cookie crumbs. Barbara from Pressure Cooking Today gave me this idea and it was the perfect solution for feeding a really large crowd.
Once you catch the pressure cooker cheesecake bug, you MUST next make this Triple Chocolate Layered Cheesecake and then go for a savory Blue Cheese Cheesecake that will completely knock your socks off. In our Master the Electric Pressure Cooker cookbook you will also find my husbands all time favorite German Chocolate Cheesecake and my personal favorite Sun-dried Tomato Pesto Cheesecake.
I can’t be stopped.
Throw this Pressure Cooker White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake on every holiday menu you can, you will not be sorry you did so!
Also check out this revolutionary (exaggeration?) method of making Pressure Cooker Mashed Potatoes. No peeler required!
Tools I used to make Pressure Cooker White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
*This post contains affiliate links. Thank you!
Pressure Cooker White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake
Cheesecake in the Pressure Cooker is the best cheesecake in the world! This White Chocolate Raspberry version will completey steal your heart!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 70 minutes
- Yield: 12 servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: American
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Golden Oreo Cookies (I throw the whole package in a blender and then freeze or garnish with the extra crumbs)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
For Cheesecake Filling
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese at room temperature (Philadelphia Brand if possible)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jelly
- 1 oz white chocolate, coarsely chopped
For Whipped Cream Topping
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Spray a 7-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper for easy removal of the cake once it’s done.
- To make crust: Stir cookie crumbs and melted butter together and press evenly across the bottom and about 1/3 of the way up the side of the pan. Place in the freezer to set, while you prepare the filling.
- To make cheesecake filling: Cream the cream cheese and sugar with a handheld mixer until very smooth; scrape the bowl and mix again. Add yogurt, vanilla, and flour and whisk until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, continuing to mix and scrape bowl as needed. Be careful not to over whip!
- Microwave the raspberry jelly for about 20 seconds until it’s stirrable, but not hot and liquid.
- Remove the pan from the freezer and fill with half of the cheesecake mixture. Drizzle half of the raspberry jelly over top along with half of the white chocolate chunks. Use a knife to swirl it slightly. Pour in the rest of the cheesecake mixture, drizzle with the remaining jelly and sprinkle with the rest of the white chocolate chunks. Swirl with a knife. Cover cheesecake with tinfoil to prevent moisture from dripping on the cheesecake.
- Add 1 cup of water to the pressure cooker pot and place trivet inside. Make a tinfoil sling for easy removal of the cheesecake and lower the prepared pan onto the trivet. Secure the lid and turn pressure release knob to a sealed position. Cook at high pressure for 40 minutes.
- To make the Whipped Cream Topping: Pour heavy cream, powdered sugar and vanilla into a high speed blender and blend until cream thickens. Can also be done with a hand held mixer. Store in refrigerator until ready to use.
- When pressure cooking is complete, use a 10 minute natural release and then release any remaining pressure.
- Remove pan from pressure cooker and let cool for 10 minutes. Slowly remove the springform ring, being careful not to break the crust of the cheesecake. Place cheesecake in the refrigerator for at last 4 hours to chill all the way through, covering the cake once it has cooled completely. Chilling over night is even better.
- When chilled, top with and decorate with the Whipped Cream Topping and return the cheesecake to the fridge until ready to serve. Garnish with extra cookie crumbs and white chocoate shavings.
For White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake balls, omit the crust, and cook only the filling. Once chilled, use a small ice cream scoop to form small balls and place on a platter. Top each with a dollop of cream and a generous sprinkle of cookie crumbs. They are a total show stopper, finger food, dessert.
Keywords: instant pot cheescake, instant pot dessert